Pokémon Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Infinite

The place to go for Pokémon fun online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
RNG

Star Region Elite Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty Trainer
Admin
Kitty Trainer

Star Region Elite Four Empty
PostSubject: Star Region Elite Four   Star Region Elite Four EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:00 am

In the Star Region, there is a building location at the very center of the island home to a set of five of the greatest trainers in the world.  These trainers can only be challenged after a certain level of skill is proven, and will prove challenging to face off against.  This topic will list their possible Pokémon, along with character traits.  Some have more than 6, so you may not be up against the same team as the last person who battled them.  Please note that each Pokémon is implied to know every move learned by TM, HM, tutoring, and level up, and only special moves and unique moves that cannot be learned on your Pokémon.  For example, Sy's Aggron knows Explosion.

These 5 may also appear as special NPCs in your topic if I approve of their use, and one of us will likely be playing them, unless there is reason not to.

Sy, the Supreme Steel Striker:

Fina, the Darkest Trainer Ever:

Vince, the Awakened Insect:

Ray, the Beginner of Ends:

Champion Valia, the Greatest Trainer Ever:
Back to top Go down

Star Region Elite Four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Infinite :: General :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: